I’m thrilled to announce the opening of my own studio, KB Hair Design Studio, on June 6, 2016!
As you know, I’ve moved twice in the last 16 months, but it’s clear to me now that I belong in my own space. I hope that, once again, for the last time, you will come along with me. I know that after a rough year, it’s a lot to ask of you. This salon is mine and mine alone, so it’s a great opportunity for both of us.
The new KB Hair Design Studio has free WiFi, free underground parking, and a concierge. Adjacent, independent salons include nail technicians, estheticians, massage therapists, and more. I think we’ll both finally be happier.
Your hair and your loyalty mean a lot to me.
As part of my heartfelt thanks, existing clients can expect 20% off your next visit, no matter when that is. Refer someone and get $15 off your next appointment after theirs. New clients can use the “new client special” link above for 20% off their first visit.
I’m very excited about finally having my own studio, where you and your hair come first above all else.
Here are all the details for your next appointment:
- Nothing changes but the location. Well, some things are new; you will get free covered parking and WiFi.
- Any existing appointments on the books are still on the books. You don’t need to do anything but come to the new location.
- You can still book, change and cancel appointments the same way:
- Online at the booking link above.
- Call or text me at 720-988-3455
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The location: The new KB Hair Design Studio is in the Salons by JC collection of studios at 2130 South University Blvd. The Salons by JC building is on the southeast corner of Evans and University. The building entrance is on University Blvd. The concierge will show you to my suite (Suite 25). The University exit on I-25 is only one mile south on I-25 from the Pearl Street location. Click here for a map and directions.
- Parking: Free underground parking is available. The entrance is in the alley off of Evans Avenue behind the building. The entrance to Salons by JC studios is on University Boulevard.
Thank you again for your support. It means the world to me. See you soon.